These are the papers /powerpoints used for the technical sessions
From Alastair Moore
At the members evening on the 12th December 2013, Alastair Moore gave us excellent guidance on how to enter the wider competitions outside the Melbourne Photographic Society. Below is a link to the presentation he delivered for your future reference.
In January 2015, Alastair looked at the process that he had followed to gain his CPAGB award.
From Simon Hickie
Simon is a NEMPF judge, and this paper is most helpful to those of us entering competitions and looks at what is being considered by the Judge. By considering these we should be able to improve our contributions.
From Paul Cooper
A members talk given on panoramic photography
- Colour Calibration Nov 2015
- Panoramic Photography April 2015
- You may also want to look at this site for software , link provided by Tony Pedley
- Safe & Secure a users guide to digital Armageddon
- The Photographers Emphamaris and other stuff TPE Talk By Paul Cooper
From Stuart Crump
Following the talk on the 25th March by Stuart Crump, on long exposure photography these are the slide that was promised :- Long Exposures – NotesV2. Click on the link to view the details. Stuart asks that these are not shared with anyone outside the society.