Just a quick reminder to members attending the Macro Course, its is this Tuesday
Date: Tuesday 11th June 2013
Time: 18.00 – 23:00 [30mins set up and take down at the beginning & end]
Venue: The Lounge, Assembly Rooms, Melbourne
Workshop leader: Doug Chinnery
COURSE IS NOW FULL
- Doug will be bringing studio backdrops, Preview tudio lighting and a wide range of macro subjects including fresh flowers, fossils, shells and other objects for everyone to work with. People can also bring objects of their own too, of course.
- Members should bring their cameras with macro lenses, extension tubes if they have them or close up filters – or compact cameras with macro settings.
- This is a very hands on, practical workshop so there will be lots of time to actually take photographs
- There will be at least 3 tables set up with lights
- Members will break into small groups and move between subjects, so all get a chance to photograph the various things I bring on rotation and use the lights etc.
- The lights are continuous studio lights so no flash complications. There will be one flash set up.
- Doug will also bring a reflector etc.