We are now approaching the start of the new season for the photographic society, which begins on Thursday 22nd September at the Thomas Cook Memorial Hall in Melbourne. This is opposite Doves Garage. The Hall opens from around 7:15 pm with the meeting starting at 7:30 pm until 10:00pm, after which we tend to retire for an informal discussion at Harpurs on the Main Street.
The evening will have a number of different items on the Agenda.
- Introduction to the Programme for 2016 & 2017
- Competition process and new procedures
- A look at the ‘Emphasis’ themed competition
- Feedback on outstanding items from the AGM
- Presentation of outstanding awards from the last season.
This night is well suited to address any questions from perspective new members as well as existing members finding out more about the programme and what else is planned for the coming year.
Alan May will also be there to collect the fees for this season. They are
- Single Member, £38.00
- Joint members £58.00
- Junior Member, Under 21 £5.00
- Visitor , £4.00
We look forward to see members Old & New there